- Any of the booking options includes the patio and garden with swimming pool and barbecue exclusively (not shared with other guests).
- The minimum rent is 4 rooms.
- The minimum rental period is 2 consecutive nights.
- For stays longer than 3 nights, please consult price.
- Long-weekends, Christmas and Easter weekends: only Full House/ 3 nights minimum. Please consult price.
- Breakfast Basket for the first day, firewood and other amenities included in the price.
- Babies do not count in the occupation of the house.
- Smoking is not allowed in the house, except in the garden.
- Pets are not allowed (except for accredited assistance dogs).
DESCRIPTION OF BEDROOMS
Types of bedrooms:
- Double rooms: x5, of which with double bed x2, with single beds x2, with bunk beds x1
- Quadruple room: x1, with a double bed and two single beds.
- Complete bathrooms with shower: x3
- Depending on the number of guests, the reservation will cover either
the entire ground floor (2 rooms) or the upper floor (5 rooms). Under
no circumstances will bedrooms be reserved on both floors if the guests
fit on the ground floor.
- The ground floor includes the rooms: Ascension, Ana
- Upper floor includes rooms: Mari Ángeles, Pilar y Popo, Elena, Miguel, Isabel
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES
- Free public parking area nearby
- 3 complete bathrooms with shower
- Central heating and air conditioning in all rooms.
- Wifi for internet access
- Fully equipped kitchen: ceramic hob, electric oven, refrigerator, dishwasher, washing machine, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, mixer, napkins, kitchen roll, complete set of dishes, cleaning products...
- Iron and ironing board
- Smart TV
- Board games.
- In the Patio: table and chairs. Mobile canopy for use in spring and summer
- In the Garden: Wood or charcoal barbecue and small Swimming pool (3x2m)
- In the rooms: Towels for each guest
- Amenities in the bathrooms, including Shampoo, shower gel and hand soap
- Hair dryer in one of the bathrooms
- First day breakfast basket.
- Regular and decaffeinated ground coffee
- Cocoa powder (Colacao or Nesquik)
- Firewood included in winter for the fireplace
- 1 cot (on request)
PRIVATE AND CORPORATE EVENTS
Contact us for the celebration of any private event (intimate weddings, baptisms, communions, birthdays, anniversaries ...) or business (meetings, workshops, training, language immersions, incentives ...)
The common spaces (Patio and garden) will be reserved for events along with the rest of the house, as a concept of exclusivity, always on request and with personalized budgets.
CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE HOUSE
The time of entry into the house is from 16:00h on the agreed day. In case of departure of other clients that same day, the entrance will be at 18:30h to be able to carry out the cleaning tasks.
The hour of exit, by courtesy of the house, is the 17 hours of the agreed day. In case of entrance of other clients that same day, the exit will be at 12 hours of the noon, as it establishes the norm in regional administration (Castilla La Mancha) of Arrangement of Lodgings of Rural Tourism.
Arrival at the house
The clients will fill in the entry form including the data of all the people who are going to stay in the house during the contracted stay. CASA CUQUI will send this form to the state security forces in accordance with current legislation on accommodation, so it will be mandatory to present the ID card or passport of all guests.
As a safety measure anti-covid personal details can be requested by email in advance of arrival in order to avoid physical contact with documentation.
The rental reservation of the HOUSE will be confirmed when the CLIENT has paid the deposit in advance as a guarantee. The amount of the deposit may be up to approximately 30% of the total amount to be paid for the rental. In any case, the HOUSE will determine the exact amount to be paid as a deposit and will communicate it to the CLIENT in the e-mail of the confirmation of availability. This deposit can be made by bank transfer.
Once the CLIENT has received confirmation of payment, he will receive our written confirmation of reservation by e-mail. In the event that we have not received the advance deposit within 24 hours of our sending the availability confirmation e-mail, the reservation will be automatically cancelled without the need for prior notice to the CLIENT and the HOUSE will once again be available for reservation by anyone.
The total amount of the stay (without discounting the advance deposit for the bail) can be paid in cash or by bank transfer. If the CLIENT wishes to pay in cash, it will be paid on the day of arrival, when the keys are handed over and after having visited and approved the house. In the case that the CLIENT chooses to pay by bank transfer, this must be done at least 5 days before the date of arrival in order to ensure that we have received the payment before arriving at the HOUSE).
In the case of reservations and payments managed through a TRAVEL AGENCY, the CLIENT must provide the DEPOSIT in cash before the delivery of the keys. The amount of this deposit is governed by the same general criteria established in the first paragraph of this point.
Exclusively in those cases of tourist products contracted by TRAVEL AGENCIES that include excursions for the CLIENTS, the OWNER may decide not to request the BOND. The decision not to ask for the deposit will be made exclusively by the OWNER.
During your stay
If customers have to leave the HOUSE, for any reason, before the date originally contracted, they will not be entitled to a total or partial refund of the amount paid.
CASA CUQUI has Complaint Sheets available to customers, in accordance with current regulations, so that they can record their complaints.
The facilities will be kept in perfect use, as they have been delivered, not being able to move neither the furniture, nor the domestic appliances, nor the equipment of their original place. If there is any breakdown or breakage, the owners of the house should be notified as soon as possible.
Only duly accredited assistance dogs (Blind people guide or similar) are allowed. Customers staying with pets will be responsible, at all times, for the acts and damages of the animal. They will also prevent the animal from getting on the armchairs, beds and using the carpets in the rooms to sleep. They will have to collect the excrements made by the assistance dog.
The tranquillity of the place must be respected, avoiding to cause annoyances to the neighbors of the town. The house is not rented for parties, bachelor parties or similar. Karaokes and amplifiers are not allowed. In case of non-compliance, the owners reserve the right to evict the house and give the relevant report to the Guardia Civil.
In compliance with current legislation, smoking is not allowed inside the house, and is only permitted in the garden.
Clients are responsible for keeping the house properly locked in their absence, avoiding the entry of outside people.
The accommodation will be exclusively occupied by registered persons. It is completely forbidden to accommodate people who are not registered. The house and its facilities are for the exclusive use of the people who are staying, so no invitations are allowed.
The private spaces outside will be kept perfectly clean, without throwing away cigarette butts, papers, etc., and the plants in it will be respected. The owners of the assistance dogs must collect their excrement.
Children should not be in the pool unattended by one adult at any time.
There is a smoke and carbon dioxide detector in the sitting room with the fireplace.
Maintenance of the property and deposit
The CLIENT receives the property in optimal conditions of cleanliness and order, and is obliged to take care of it, the garden with its furniture and barbecues, in a correct way. If the CUSTOMER observes any damage or anomaly, he must inform us of it when the keys are handed over.
The CLIENT must leave and return the house in acceptable conditions of cleanliness and with all the furniture and belongings in the same condition as when they entered the house. Please keep the furniture, books and belongings in their original places.
At the end of your stay, the OWNER, or the person delegated by him, will check the goods and belongings of the house, as well as its cleanliness and order, in the presence of the guests or after they leave.
The deposit made in advance by the CLIENT to make the reservation is considered as a deposit to guarantee the repair of any possible damage, and will be returned during the next 48 hours after the end of the stay, if the house is in the same state in which it was delivered.
If the house suffers any damage by the CUSTOMER, this damage will be repaired or the amount of the repair paid by the CUSTOMER. In this case, the deposit will be reduced by the amount necessary to cover the costs of repair or replacement of elements that allow the house to be returned to its original state.
If the cost of the repair or replacement of these objects is greater than the deposit, the Deposit will not be returned and the payment of the damages will be left pending, until the evaluation of the same has been carried out, and will then be settled.
The house is a full rental, therefore, it will be delivered completely clean and no cleaning will be done during the stay. When leaving the clients must leave the house clean.
A complete set of kitchen equipment is provided: crockery, kitchenware, glassware, cutlery and kitchen utensils. They must be left clean and correctly placed, each one in its corresponding place.
Deposit the rubbish, plastic containers, glass and paper, in the appropriate containers located in the village.
Do not throw away oils, plastics, food scraps, etc. down the drain.
A cleaning supplement of 50 € will be charged for not complying with the cleaning and maintenance rules.
Energy efficiency and sustainability
In CASA CUQUI we try to promote a sustainable tourism with the environment. Please follow the following guidelines to reduce energy consumption:
- The heating system heats the whole house by means of radiators and is included in the price of the stay. It must be used responsibly and properly, keeping the thermostat at a temperature not exceeding 22 degrees. It is recommended that at night the temperature of the thermostat be lowered to 19-20º C.
- The heating, various appliances and multimedia equipment provide comfort and convenience to the guests of the house. Enjoy them and make a rational use of them, they are resources with an important economic and ecological cost, and their control will allow us to maintain attractive prices.
- Lights should be kept off in those rooms of the house that are not used, in order to encourage energy saving.
- Make sure that the lights in the common spaces, patio and garden, are turned off during the night.
- When using the dishwasher and washing machine try to do so for a full load.
- To reduce unnecessary waste we have removed the Nespresso capsule coffee machine and replaced it with the traditional Italian coffee machine, which only generates organic waste (ground coffee residues). We appreciate your understanding.